Stephen Houghton

Markbass Multiamp Mono
£600
Wigan

Fantastic amp which is an all in one solution for the studio and live. Lightweight and packed with everything you'll ever need. 300 watt at 8ohm 5oo watt at 4ohm. These are still over a grand on GAK and you need to order them. Masses of built in quality effects, amps, cabs and other stuff. This is in Mint condition and I have still got the box somewhere if I can find it (pickup only), free flight case included with this sale. This has never left my home studio and has been rarely used to be honest.

Prefer cash on collection, but will courier well packed in flight case but buyer to arrange courier. Will meet half way up to 100 mile, PayPal friends and family or bank transfer also accepted, no normal PayPal as I've been done once before. Check out my feedback on here its all good 😋

INPUT: 1 jack mono
OUTPUT
2 jack mono (left/mono,right)
2 XLR male (left/mono,right)
speaker outs
headphones
CHANNELS
Solid state
Tube
Vintage
CONTROLS
Gain
Patch Level
Master
EQ CONTROLS
Low
Mid Low
Mid High
High
POWER AMP
500W RMS @ 4 ohms / 300W RMS @ 8 ohms
MIDI Connections
In / Through
OTHER FEATURES
105 Live Mono Factory Presets
105 P.A. Factory Presets
Virtual Amps
Speaker Cabs and Microphones
Mute/Tuner
Effects
External Memory (SD card*)
DIMENSIONS: 2U standard rack / depth 12.01”/305 mm
WEIGHT: 8.38 lbs / 3.8 Kg

120846123_1711729995655944_4570700749222203064_o.jpg

120762324_1711730018989275_7968431726172746122_o.jpg

120747153_1711730048989272_1091537850088747989_o.jpg

Edited by Stephen Houghton

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Deedee
      Italian made MarkBass Little Mark III in very good condition. Taken recently in a trade but surplus to requirements at the moment. No original box or bag I’m afraid.
      Collection/meet up preferred but will ship to GB at buyers expense. £250 collected / £260 shipped to GB.
      Only trade I'd be interested in would involve a Tecamp Puma.  A 900 or an original (4/8ohm) Puma 1000

• By dodge_bass
      Doing a bit of a clear out of stuff I don't use any more - all priced to sell. Add £5 for P&P
      MXR Bass comp - taken as part of a trade so not needed - £90 (with box but no instructions)
      Markbass Compressore (tube) - just not for me - £90 (no box but will be well packed)
      Empress compressor - £SOLD
      Dave Hall Valve pre DI - no longer being made - £SOLD
      Trades - looking for a chorus pedal / flanger or 8ve pedals.

Drop me a PM - I can get these packed up and sent off very quickly.

• By edirelandbass
      Markbass Little Mark II 500w head 
      Bergantino CN112 CaB
       Seems I may have overpriced the cab a bit, so will take £600
      Both with covers, both decent condition, a few scratches on each and one small break in the tolex on the bottom of the cab, but all working perfectly. 
      Great little lightweight rig, have gigged it in plenty of medium rooms with no trouble. Just about light enough that I’ve trollied it on the tube to a few gigs.
      Can’t really justify having two bass amps at the moment, hence the sale. 

Would rather sell together and will chuck in a decent speakon cable and kettle lead. Otherwise £250 for the head and £375 for the cab.

• By Steve_M
      11/10/20 - PRICE DROP - NOW £275
      15/11/20 - ONE CAB NOW SOLD
      Single Markbass NY121 cab for sale. 
      Originally purchased in Feb 2019 as an extension cab for my CMD121P and was hardly used in that setup.
      Cab specs can be viewed here: http://www.markbass.it/product-detail/new-york-121/

In 'as new' condition and comes with Markbass cover.

Always stored inside in a smoke free house.

Looking for £300 £275

A new one with cover from Andertons would cost you £430 at the time of writing.

Suggest collection from Tunbridge Wells area but happy to ship at buyers expense.

Thanks for looking.