_heritee

Help to transcribe Ripe - Passerby

Posted (edited)

Hi, 

I’ve been wanting to play Passerby by Ripe, but can’t find tabs for it online. As I’m quite new to playing bass, I’m not capable of transcribing it myself.

Was wondering if anyone knew or could help me to figure out how to play it? It will be much appreciated:)

Edited by _heritee
Tagging

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By violetelectric
      So basically I bought this bass last month or so off gumtree. It's a 96' 50 year anniversary squier p bass. Had no problems with it at first but over the last couple of weeks it's been doing this thing where the volume - and even a little bit of gain - dip in volume. (It makes the sound very low in volume and also sounds very tone dead, like the pickups have 0 life). So everytime it does this I give the input lead to my bass a wiggle and it'll click in an out of being at regular volume and super quiet until it luckily sits right and I can continue recording again. It's becoming so infuriating and making my recording process a living hell. Also I must add the the input jack sits very loosely inside the guitar. I feel that this is likely the cause of the issue but as someone who's technical knowledge for guitars extends as far being able to change non-bass strings, I have no idea where to start.
      I appreciate any help greatly 
    • By karlfer
      Not sure where to put this question, Mods feel free to move it obviously.
      Some local musos have asked me to come to studio jams, just to keep your hand in really. The band I'm in, like most, aren't doing anything so why not every 2 or 3 weeks.
      Anyway, guitar fella has a Ltd Ed Epi Explorer, everything has to be de-tuned cos he keeps breaking B strings apparently. I've never de-tuned.
      MY CV 50's Precision has flats on it & my naive thinking is if I detune to D# G# C# F#, the flats will just have a bit less tension (obviously I'll do a set up to this tuning).
      Am I being dumber than a rock?
      Cheers.
    • By greghagger
      Free downloadable PDF transcriptions of this classic Fleetwood Mac bass line. 
      https://gregsbassshed.com/free-pdf-s
    • By hectorUK
      I have always liked the look of battered and aged guitars and have i like the idea of having a bass that i had worn down naturally myself. it seems that with the poly finishes just dont wear down the same way nitro finishes. I have just got a 2010 jazz bass and i have been trying to find a nitro finished body online but havent had any luck. anyome know where i can get one?