Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN

birdy

NOPE KEEPING THIS. Thanks to Mark at bassdirect for the brainwave of sticking the EBS pre into this. Who needs a HD350 or a TD650 :-)

Steve

Only had this a few months but not really digging the tones to be honest and I prefer the EBS classic preamp that I have.

After a HD350 or a TD650 and some cash from me or £500 cash plus shipping. I have got the 19" rackmount kit for this that I will throw in as well.

Steve

Does anyone want to see pics? Its the black one and as I say is only 2-3 months old. Perfect working order.

EDIT: If you have a HD350 I would be looking for £50 cash plus the head approx and if you have a TD650 I would be looking to add £150 to the deal approx but its all negotiable.

Only other thing I may consider is a Genz Benz head of some description plus cash either way WHYG?

Edited by birdy

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='423597' date='Mar 2 2009, 07:59 PM']What was it?[/quote]

Sorry Al, it was my Markbass F1. I wasnt loving the tone on its own but Mark pointed out that It can be used as a poweramp as its so transparent and it seems to work wonders now that I have seen the light. Its bl00dy loud!!

Steve