Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Ibanez EDA905 5-string

JonnyB

Time to sell my Ibanez EDA905 active 5 string bass as I need to finance my recent P-bass purchase...

Luthite body, Piezo active pickup and magnetic passive pickup. Recently set up (with new elite strings) by KGB guitars in Birkenhead (3 weeks ago, cost £70), plays better than ever now. However I'm more of a traditionalist in terms of sound (hence the P Bass purchase) and this is a very lively, bright sort of sound IMO well suited to the Metal end of things.

Review here: [url="http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/bass_guitars/ibanez/eda905/"]Ultimate Guitar review[/url]

There is a small amount of fret wear but KGB guitars told me it wasn't neccessary to re-fret as the fret wear wasn't bad enough to make any difference. It's also missing the truss rod cover (as you can see from the photo).

With this in mind the sale price is £200, pick up only from either South Cheshire (CW6) weekends & evenings (or Tuesday afternoons), or central Liverpool during the day (work address so no amp available). People are welcome to try it.

Edited by JonnyB

I would like this bass off you! (but) due to recent car insurance and MOT, do not currently have the funds to purchase ;) I live in Liverpool so easy to pick up too.

Would you be interested in a swap? Are you after any equipment at all? if Not, if there is no urgency for 'the dosh' can you keep hold of it for me if you fail to sell?

Thanks

Andy