Why become a member? ×

FENDER GEDDY LEE

kg00006

Hello again good bassists of basschat! its been a while since i have been on here. However I am back and have a new bass for sale.. its the Fender Geddy Lee, i bought it from gak in january 2008, its in pristine condition. I only played 2 gigs with it and rest was studio time! will post some pics over the weekend, just wanted to know if anyone here was interested before i put it on sh*t bay (e-bay).
I will accept money and or p/x, but was looking to get a music man. I still have an ash vette, if there is a good deal out there i am willing to give up both the basses to get my hands on a MM or a decent warwick!

[quote name='RyMed' post='407342' date='Feb 12 2009, 09:51 AM']How do.
How much cash are you wanting for the Geddy Lee?
Cheers[/quote]

hi dude,
well i was looking around and currently the cheapest new price found was £669 at soundslive and about £750 on gak(where i bought it from).
so I thought considering this is now second hand, probably around £550 ono? but I have been out of the loop for a bit so dont really know the going prices secnd hand for these at the moment. let me know how much you can pay realistically and ill get back to you!