Why become a member? ×

Bass Player mag

KennysFord

Hey all.
Does anyone happen to have a spare copy of september 08's Bass player mag.It's the one with the transcription for SRV's Tightrope.This was my "treasured" bass mag and unfortunately and by accident it ended up in the recycling,i'm gutted.If you have a spare or you're not wanting the 1 you have please let me know.
Thanks.

Mine's been in the "puff" thing for the last couple of months,i can't remember what's on the front and can't find it on the net.Unbeknowns to me she had a tidy up on Sunday and the recycling got done yesterday,the worst thing is i even put the bloody blue bag out,aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhh. ;)

Hey Al,cheers buddy,not to worry, i appreciate you taking the time to look.
Nige aka Yorick,I've just got back from the hospital with the Mrs,we've......or should I she has been for her first scan today,she's 12 weeks gone,all's lookin' good and it's the first hurdle crossed.I just checked the mail and hey ho,it's here.A very nice little bonus to add to a good day all round.
Thanks Nige,you helped make my day !!!! ;)