Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Fender Electro/Semi Acoustic BG31

Huggy and the Bears

Hi I want to sell my Fender BG31 acoustic. I got it for a Sunday night gig which never happened and so I have only played it in the house. I got it new from Dazamakiz in the Summer. It is as new apart from one minor ding on the end of the headstock (which you have to look hard for).

Has 3 band eq etc.

I gave that money for it but I'm open to offers. Out of all the acoustics I tried, this was best value for money in my opinion. Sounds great and feels great. It also has a new Stagg gig bag with it. I'm struggling to get pictures of it online at the mo but it is as described.

Looking for £180

Cheers,

Simon.

Edited by Huggy and the Bears

[quote name='Huggy and the Bears' post='405324' date='Feb 10 2009, 01:17 PM']Hi I want to sell my Fender BG31 acoustic. I got it for a Sunday night gig which never happened and so I have only played it in the house. I got it new from Dazamakiz in the Summer. It is as new apart from one minor ding on the end of the headstock (which you have to look hard for).

It is like this one in the link but in candy apple red. i notice in the this link that it has Squier on it whereas mine has Fender on it - if you google it you will see what i mean!

[url="http://www.soundslive.co.uk/product.asp?id=6976"]http://www.soundslive.co.uk/product.asp?id=6976[/url]

Has 3 band eq etc.

I gave that money for it but I'm open to offers. Out of all the acoustics I tried, this was best value for money in my opinion. Sounds great and feels great. It also has a new Stagg gig bag with it. I'm struggling to get pictures of it online at the mo but it is as described.

Cheers,

Simon.[/quote]

Pics added as requested.