Why become a member? ×

SOLD** Yamaha BB415 - Cheap 5 String **SOLD

Guest MoJo

After an on/off affair of the past couple of years, I've finally come to the conclusion that four strings are more than enough for me and rather than have it sit around gathering dust, I thought I'd offer up my trusty Yamaha BB415 for sale to a new home. I've owned this bass for a couple of years now. It has been gigged and has a few minor surface indentations but nothing glaringly obvious to the casual admirer.

The only mod I've made is to remove the pick-up selector switch and replace it with a Vol-Vol-Tone control setup. This allows finer control over the blend between the two pick-ups. Other than that it's completely original. Usual Yamaha high standard of build quality. Nice comfortable neck. Useful tones.

I'm looking for £130 plus shipping costs which make it a cheap option for someone wanting to dip their toe into the world of the five string. There's no case with it but I do have a box it can be shipped in along with the original tools and handbook. I can deliver or meet within a 40 mile radius of my DY3 home or the buyer is welcome to collect.

It is the bass in the centre of the group below, the other two being my BB414 (left) and BB1500A (right)

[attachment=19733:group_small.jpg]

I may consider PX for another 4-string BB model

Edited by bassman2790

[quote name='mjpovey' post='400044' date='Feb 4 2009, 03:05 PM']Just wondering if this is still available?[/quote]

At the moment it is. yes