Why become a member? ×

SOLD

Dr.Dave

It's a 715SM model - 130w into it's internal 15" 4 ohm speaker though you can disconnect that and use the 2 speaker outs if you wish. 7 band graphic - 2 pre shapes - eq balance - graphic in/out/level - DI out pre or porst eq - effects send/return - line out - gain with overload light - active/passive input switch - master vol .

I put casters on it too.

It's not new by any means but it's in pretty good nick - no nasty rips and tears or general scabbiness. I bought it for a bedroom practise amp about 2 years ago from a fellow BCer and haven't used it much - now I don't use it at all because I bought a Fender Blues Jr and that does the 'at home' job fine. It's taking up too much bloody space , simple as that , and I'm trying to downsize the amount of stuff in chez nous. In fact if you show up and there's anything on the floor in my hallway that means it's being slung so you can have it!!

No issues whatsoever that I'm aware of - and the guy I bought it from is a trusted mate and I'm sure he'd have said if there were any he knew of.

It's pick-up only from Wakefield - 2 miles easy find from M1 J39 - I work from home and I'm always around.

It's £130 - and it's now SOLD

I might be interested in the following trade bits.
Badass2 - Tort Jazz pickguard - jazz quarterpounders - fender machines - Boss ME20 or 50 guitar FX....maybe......MAYBE...... a physically smaller practise combo. I'd straight swap it for a BLX 130 or 80.

Of course I'll wait til pay day , so long as it's not the one in October etc !!! Paypal if you must , cash or cheque better , those Euro's left in the sports wallet you take on holiday that's at the back of your sock drawer are fine too at the rate of 1.10/£1

Yes , of course you can play with the Shuker or the vintage Fender in the (pretty duff) pic. In fact I put them there to tempt you. My much despised EpiEx is in the gig bag behind - if you nicked it I doubt I'd bother chasing you!!

Edited by Dr.Dave