Why become a member? ×

abm 2x10t compact cab 350w with ashdown cover.

bassmansky

[attachment=20265:P2110002.JPG]this cab is only 8 months old.it is the newer model with the square black carrying handles instead of the round silver type.comes with a ashdown cover.this has been gigged about 6 times coupled up to my 4x10 so has not been overworked!not really needed as the 4x10 is plenty loud enough and don't think i would use it on its own,
delivery/pick up could be arranged around cambridge area as well. £220 or swap /trade for a compact 1x15.
[attachment=20266:P1150009.JPG]
[attachment=20267:P2110001.JPG]

Edited by bassmansky

[quote name='bassmansky' post='396190' date='Jan 31 2009, 03:17 PM']this cab is only 4 months old.it is the newer model with the square black carrying handles instead of the round silver type.comes with a ashdown cover.this has been gigged about 6 times coupled up to my 4x10 so has not been overworked!not really needed as the 4x10 is plenty loud enough and don't think i would use it on its own,will sell,swap or trade this for a p-bass ,combo or a lightweight cab.no pics yet as its only a feeler but you know what they look like.sell for £260.[/quote]

any pics?

• 1 month later...