Left leaderboard
Savethedaves

ALL SOLD Several Effects for Sale: Earthquaker, Ibanez, TC Electronic, EHX
£465
Cheshire

Time to thin the herd a little bit to raise some cash.

TC Electronic Ditto Looper - £SOLD

Fantastic little looper. Owned from new, bought on a whim and barely used.

Earthquaker Devices Arpanoid - £SOLD

Very versatile and unique arpeggiator pedal - loads of options at a the click of the wheel! DEFINITELY worth checking out some videos of this pedal in use. Can also act as a decent octave pedal!

EHX - Pitchfork £SOLD

Super snappy little pitchshifter. So many options. Sounds beautiful with 6th shift. Super beautiful. 

EHX - Superego £120

Inspiration in a box. Washy, bendy, synthy amazingness. Really don't want to sell.

Ibanez SB7 - £70

A stunning and difficult to find synth/envelope pedal. Sounds amazing stacked or by itself with dynamic playing.

IMG_20200120_175517.jpg

IMG_20200120_175538.jpg

IMG_20200120_175544.jpg

IMG_20200120_175547.jpg

IMG_20200120_175554.jpg

IMG_20200120_175558.jpg

Edited by Savethedaves
Sold one!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By NotAsGoodAsJaco
      Up for sale, my Ibanez BTB 1825. Excellent condition/as new.
      Comes with original custom fit Ibanez Case.
      35" scale bass with 19mm string spacing and a 47mm nut width.
      Bought new from Thomann in Nov 2019. Dot markers added by pro luthier.
      Low action, flat neck with  good feel. Just not the tone for me - I bought this bass without ever playing one.
      Prefer a local (London and surrounding areas) but will post within UK. UKsales only
      I believe these basses are discontinued.
      Spec from Ibanez...
      Neck type BTB59pc Panga Panga/Purpleheart/Maple w/Graphite reinforcement rods neck-through Top/back/body - Walnut top, Ash wing body Fretboard - Bound Panga Panga Abalone off-set dot inlay Frets - Medium Stainless Steel frets Premium fret edge treatment Bridge - MR5 bridge (19mm string spacing) Neck pickup - Aguilar® DCB neck pickupPassive Bridge pickup - Aguilar® DCB bridge pickupPassive Equaliser - Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ Hardware color - Gold Width 47mm NUT Radius 400  

• By paulmcnamara
      TC Electronic Plethora X5
      Purchased from Andertons in May 2020, minor home use, ex. condition; original box, mains adapter, USB lead, booklet, updated with latest firmware (includes tuner); selling as going different route with other effects. Save £50 off the cheapest new one......
      Postage only and will be Royal Mail Sp. Delivery at cost.
      (Not looking for any trades at this time).
      The blurb:
      TonePrint Pedal Board Loaded with all Your Favorite FX and 5 MASH Footswitches
      Highly-flexible TonePrint pedal board with simple, intuitive controls and 5 MASH footswitches 
      Select and load your favorite TonePrint FX including all TonePrint pedals
      MASH technology turns all 5 footswitches into expression controllers 
      Free TonePrint app lets you instantly beam signature artist tones into your pedal
      Build unlimited custom pedal boards with any combination of TonePrint pedals 
      Customizable FX, signal chain routing and much more
      TonePrint App lets you design custom effects using your mobile device via cable-free connection
      Built-in FX loop for inserting other pedals or connecting with your amp using 4-cable method 
      3-Year Warranty Program*
      Designed and engineered in Denmark

• By dodge_bass
      Couple of pedals for sale / trade if anyone is interested (all in mint condition - pretty sure have boxes for the two TC electronic ones). Add £5 for P&P.
      COG T70 Octaver - three Octavers in one box with an FX loop. Great unit just too much pedal board real estate for me these days. Nails the classic OC2 sound and then you've still got two other octavers to mess on with £240 new plus build time - £150 gets it.
      TC electronics Corona chorus - about £70ish new. £40 gets it.
      TC electronics HOF reverb - about £90ish new. £50 gets it.
      Trades wise - weird and wonderful FX mainly but would consider small heads too potentially (just try me!).

• By elliott_Þórunn
      A few pedals for sale, all in excellent (like new) condition.
      Prices include shipping but not Paypal fees (if you want to pay that way)

Earthquaker Devices Rainbow Machine V2 - £170
      This is version 2 of the pedal with their Flexi-Switch technology allowing for latching and momentary switching

Cog "CADe00" Custom Dirt Box - £160
      Includes an overdrive circuit (white knobs) based on Cog's Darklighter pedal, a distortion circuit (black knobs) based on Cog's Knightfall pedal, an analog octave up circuit (yellow knobs) and a master clean blend and low pass filter (blue knobs). 

Hudson Dual Broadcast - £160
      This is the version with two gain modes selectable via the footswitches.

• By bottomfeed
      I have used many basses over the years... When I first saw the ATK, I was curious about the somewhat unique design... Eventually I bought one.. & it quickly became my 'go to' bass!.. great pup configuration, well built (proudly made in Indonesia...as it states on the back of the headstock) ... probably my favourite bass for live playing... Anyone else feel the magic of ATK?