Why become a member? ×

bitsa jazz n some other stuff

djhamer

my home made jazz bass is up for grabs if anyone wants it, here's the specs:

Genuine fender body in midnight wine, it has a small chip near the neck pocket but i've looked into it and its nowt major

WDMusic maple neck ( headstock is slightly diff to proper fender so the backing plate for the tuners sticks out about 1mm if that and there's 2 v small holes in the headstock )

got emg active pickups and passive circuit, had a problem with the electrics the other night when i played though the pa at a jam when it popped a few times, tried it through my amp at home and it seems fine, had a quick look anyway and carn't see any faults

gen fender bridge, some fancy dome knobs with red pearloid caps on that match the body quite well here's a pic

i'm open to offers or maybe a swap/px for an ibanez 5 string

[quote name='djhamer' post='42044' date='Aug 6 2007, 04:48 PM']my home made jazz bass is up for grabs if anyone wants it, here's the specs:

Genuine fender body in midnight wine, it has a small chip near the neck pocket but i've looked into it and its nowt major

WDMusic maple neck ( headstock is slightly diff to proper fender so the backing plate for the tuners sticks out about 1mm if that and there's 2 v small holes in the headstock )

got emg active pickups and passive circuit, had a problem with the electrics the other night when i played though the pa at a jam when it popped a few times, tried it through my amp at home and it seems fine, had a quick look anyway and carn't see any faults

gen fender bridge, some fancy dome knobs with red pearloid caps on that match the body quite well here's a pic

i'm open to offers or maybe a swap/px for an ibanez 5 string[/quote]

Any Price Ball Park Figure?

And can we see some more photos please?

Darby

Edited by Rammsteinbrit

yer seems to have aged quite nicely i think it was about 3 years ago when i put it together and i'd had the neck a while then, the necks quite chunky the sounds you can get out of the emg's is quite amazing i prefer um to the seymour duncan ones i had in previously, i've got a badass 2 and a gotoh bridge knocking about somewhere for this, just when i put the emg's in it sounded far too bright for my liking with the badass so on went the old un, i'll through um in with the bass seeing as i ain't gonna use um, the badass 2 is black tho