Why become a member? ×

Acacia Gruv/GLB Lane Poors - Quilted Drop-Top - 2-tek Bridge

Kwesi

Hey Everyone, I'm pretty new to the forum and was suggested the site from a bunch of people at Talkbass.com. I figure any other site where I can talk about basses and junk is definitely worth my time ;). If anyone needs any sort of assurance that I'm an honest seller I can point you to my Talkbass or eBay account, just ask.

This is the beautiful Acacia Gruv/GLB bass that I got only days ago. It's great bass; the neck is comfortable, it's light, the slap tone is amazing, and it's in immaculate condition but it just doesn't have the sound I'm looking for. It's really my fault for expecting a jazz bass to not sound like a jazz bass, lol. Here are the details straight from the original sale thread:

The body is ash with a quilted maple [b]drop top [/b] with an amber finish, and a black finish 2tek bridge. The neck is a 24 fret, bolt on, 5 piece (wenge/purple heart/bubinga/purple heart/wenge), 35" scale, with an ebony fingerboard. The bass has black hipshot ultra-lite tuners and highly sought after Lane Poor Jazz pick ups, with a neutrik locking jack.

I'm looking for [b][size=4][color="DarkGreen"]$1099 USD +shipping[/color][/size][/b]. Keep in mind that I do live in the US. PM me with an offer, the worst I can say is no :P.

Edited by Kwesi