Why become a member? ×

For sale USA Dean razorback V, 1981 ML and Jackson RR neckthru

Hi guys,

well some of you know I recently switched to playing bass, this makes it hard for me to justify having 9 very high end guitars in my possession. I sold all the rotten apples a long time ago and now I am left with only KILLER axes which makes it really hard to deceide which ones to sell. I have bonded least with my USA prototype Razorback V and my Jackson RR professional neckthru (1992) which I am now offering up for sale. Of course I prefer to sell to Europe but I am also open to shipping to the US if you are willing to pay the shipping. he dollar/euro course is still pretty bad for you US guys but it's all about how eager you are to aquire one of these killer axes.

1. My prized USA NAMM proto Razorback V, totally uncomparable with the cheaper Korean ones. Real MOP inlays, super smooth Ebony board, sharp V neck, rounded over neck binding, Real floyd Rose etc. Body is REAL honduran mahogany and not the cheapo Asian Nato mahogany. It's pretty heavy and sound S I C K.

asking € 1950 or the equivalent in pounds + shipping

2. My 1981 vintage flame series ML, I have owned many vintage DEANs the past 7 years. This is the only one that has always stayed and for a reason. It plays and sounds S I C K. This is just like Dime's Dean from hell without the lightning bolt paintjob. The finish is dark braziliaburst, rosewood fretboard and honduran mahogany body. This is in pretty exceptional shape for an almost 30 years old guitar but it has some battle scars. Frets are slightly worn but still plenty of life left. Pickups are DiMarzio X2N and Super Distortion (not shure wether they are original but they are definitely from the same era). Comes with OHSC which is worn but functional. Pics to follow.

Asking € 950 + shipping or the equivalent in pounds

3. A very nice neckthru, made in japan, early 90’s Jackson RR. This is from the era they actually rivalled their USA counterparts, just look on google. It has real MOP inlays, ebony fretboard and a maple neckthru construction. Killer white/ black bevel finish. In quite exceptional state for a 17-year old RR but has some wear on the tips like most RR’s, you really have to look though. The binding on the headstock is in tact unlike many other used RR’s, Jackson logo on the headstock is MOP inlaid. Pickups are X2N / L 500 XL which sound stunning, the X2N is brandnew. Original PU’s were Jackson brand and sucked. Comes with professional fitted flightcase.

Asking € 875 + shipping or the equivalent in pounds

AM I considdering trades? well actually I do, I would considder trades with a Rickenbacker 4003 bass or a Nikki Sixx signature Thunderbird bass (black cherry) in very nice condition. I would considder trading my 81 ML against a VERY NICE condition USA Dean ML bass.

more pics on request, shipping within EU approx € 30-45 per guitar." class="ipsImage" />