Why become a member? ×

Possibly of interest to your guit*rist mates

Funkmaster

A freind of mine and me are putting together a guitar show/exhibition for a music shop in Wakefield and I wondered if it might be of interest to anyone here, or your guitarist mates.

The show will cover the development of Gibson's electric guitar range from its first production model, the ES 150 'Charlie Christian', up to the introduction of the iconic Les Paul guitar.

The show will be on the evening of 28th January at Trad Music on Kirkgate in Wakefield (www.tradmusic.co.uk) up to around about 9pm I'd guess depending on how busy the evening turns out to be. It's part of an art event that's happening in Wakefield on that evening.

We've not entirely worked out all the details yet but I think there'll be a bit of a show and tell element to it. But if looking at old guitars is your, or your mates, thing then you might enjoy it!

PM me your e-mail address if you'd like more info about this as the date approaches.

Thanks for reading

David