Why become a member? ×

Bespoke Superlight EUB - feeler

TheSonsieBogle

Hi,

I'm thinking about selling my Bespoke Superlight electric upright. It's a really nice instrument with a pretty full and acoustic tone for such a light EUB. Made from maple and sapele, the bass weighs in at around 6kg, which makes it very easy to lug around. It can also be disassembled in about 5 minutes or so for transport. There are aluminium side-panels to help create the appropriate double bass dimensions, Schaller machine heads and an acoustic bass bridge pickup, which can be mounted or removed as necessary - the bass is loud enough to be played as an acoustic for practice.

Specs are as follows:
Weight: 15lb / 6.8kg
Length (spike in): 1730mm
Length (spike out): 1930mm
Width (without sides): 180mm
Width (with sides): 420mm
Scale length: 1030mm.

Send me an email or PM if you're interested.

Edited by TheSonsieBogle

• 1 year later...

Hi
send me some pictures and tell me how much you want for it.
email: [email protected]

Cheers
Brian

[quote name='TheSonsieBogle' post='375471' date='Jan 9 2009, 06:02 PM']Hi,

I'm thinking about selling my Bespoke Superlight electric upright. It's a really nice instrument with a pretty full and acoustic tone for such a light EUB. Made from maple and sapele, the bass weighs in at around 6kg, which makes it very easy to lug around. It can also be disassembled in about 5 minutes or so for transport. There are aluminium side-panels to help create the appropriate double bass dimensions, Schaller machine heads and an acoustic bass bridge pickup, which can be mounted or removed as necessary - the bass is loud enough to be played as an acoustic for practice.

Specs are as follows:

Send me an email or PM if you're interested.[/quote]

Hi
send me some pictures and tell me how much you want for it.
email: [email protected]

Cheers
Brian

[quote name='TheSonsieBogle' post='375471' date='Jan 9 2009, 06:02 PM']Hi,

Specs are as follows:

Send me an email or PM if you're interested.[/quote]