Why become a member? ×

Last presoulnation gig!

Veils

We are signing off with a final gig on 29th June, which also happens to be my 24th birthday!

It will be taking place where it all began for us, Mood Basement in Buxton. Anyone who likes a bit of a technical metal widdle fest, please please please come and have a listen. There will be an immense p**s up before, during and most certainly after the gig (we will obviously be going easy till we have played) and anyone who travels from outside the area will be offered somewhere to stay if they need it!

Loads of other good bands on so please come!

[quote name='presoulnation' post='202' date='May 17 2007, 09:50 AM']We are signing off with a final gig on 29th June, which also happens to be my 24th birthday!

It will be taking place where it all began for us, Mood Basement in Buxton. Anyone who likes a bit of a technical metal widdle fest, please please please come and have a listen. There will be an immense p**s up before, during and most certainly after the gig (we will obviously be going easy till we have played) and anyone who travels from outside the area will be offered somewhere to stay if they need it!

Loads of other good bands on so please come![/quote]

Hope you have a great day (sounds just like my idea of fun :huh: )

Why is the band splitting/stopping gigging if you don't mind me asking? :)