Why become a member? ×

Boss GT10B Bypass

slystewart

I had for a long time the Boss GT6B and it had the the bypass foot switch on the right hand side so the effect unit could be turned on and
off to a normal sound ...have noticed on the new 10b model its not there .. so for those using the new 10b in a stage use can you still by pass this unit if needed with your foot thanks Stewart

• 7 months later...

[quote name='slystewart' post='364655' date='Dec 28 2008, 11:43 AM']I had for a long time the Boss GT6B and it had the the bypass foot switch on the right hand side so the effect unit could be turned on and
off to a normal sound ...have noticed on the new 10b model its not there .. so for those using the new 10b in a stage use can you still by pass this unit if needed with your foot thanks Stewart[/quote]

yeah you have to put the tuner on....i can do it wearin a size 10 skatin shoe its fidly tho but it can be done!

[quote name='darbs' post='567491' date='Aug 12 2009, 11:41 PM']yeah you have to put the tuner on....i can do it wearin a size 10 skatin shoe its fidly tho but it can be done![/quote]

or you can assign the tuner function to your expression pedal so when you move it all the way down is switches on the tuner...no need for aiming at that small little button....