Why become a member? ×

Peavey T-Maxx 500w Amp Head For Sale or Trade.....

BassJase

CHEEERS FOR THE INTEREST, BUT THIS IS NOW SOLD!!

Roll up, roll up, for sale here we have my Peavey T-Maxx bass amp head.....
I've had it for the last year or so and its been absolutely amazing, sounds fantastic with the choice of tube or solid-state pre-amps (or a combination of both) plus all the usual EQ, boosts, cuts, and all other magnificent Peavey technical wizardry.

Its a ma-hussive 500 wattts into 2ohms, or 350 watts into 4 ohms, and these things are built like bloody tanks (which is reflected in their weight...)
I bought this as part of a 2x10 combo but i've since racked it into a metal/wood flightcase thingy. The case was originally a mixer case I think, so its a funny size of about 3-and-a-half-U, but it works fine and is also built like a bloody tank. I'll get pictures up of it as soon as I get home after chrimbo, but here's it as it was in the combo....

I'm offering it for the fair price of £210, including the flight/rack case thing. Collection would have to be from myself in North London, or I might possibly be able to deliver it to Essex/Suffolk/Norfolk for petrol cash. I might also be tempted into trades for new cab/cabs, let me know whatcha got... :)

Edited by BassJase