Fernando Cruz

Demo Darkglass Alpha Omega Ultra

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72deluxe
      PRICE DROP: £550. I have dropped the price to meet demand!
      I am selling my Warwick Dolpin Pro II as I am just not using this, plus my wife has been made redundant.
      This historic bass deserves someone else to play it as it's great! There's very few of these around, from what I can tell. Very few in the UK anyway.
      The story behind these basses is that they were made by Warwick in Germany when Warwick was still small (before 2000). Warwick was too small to make them in great quantities so subcontracted to another company, which made items with bad necks and was selling these "out the back door" and thereby giving Warwick a bad name. So they eventually shut them down and moved production to Japan. This is one of the few that actually came from Germany, from what I can tell - 300 originally made I think?
      Unlike post-2000 Warwicks, this has a fairly thin neck. It has Just-A-Nut I on it (brass) where each string has an adjustable saddle to sit in on the nut. This is from 1990 so a super early one. Someone has done a bit of mix-and-match with the colour of the knobs (gold/black), tuners and bridge but I think it looks alright.
      Although the labelling has worn off the pickups, this has MEC pickups in it and a two-band EQ. Unlike some others, this DOES NOT have a passive toggle on the volume control so is active only all the time (9v battery at the back).
      This looks to have been bashed around before I owned it (perhaps it fell off a stand due to its awkward shape) so has spots of damage on the edge and a ding on the body that someone has filled. I've tried to photograph these as best I can, but it is nearly 30 years old, remember.
      Pictures and a demo video are available here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BNQtEDbgzp42jifoiISAjXjr3M3pUwrp
      Any questions please ask. I am just outside Worcester, Worcestershire and would prefer not to ship this as I have no case for it (didn't go outside the house) and I have no cardboard to package it. I am happy to drive up/down the M5 a bit if this helps you for travel purposes.
      If you feel this is priced too high, please make an offer.
      Cash or Bank Transfer please, ideally bank transfer when we meet.
      POLITE NOTICE: I've had timewasters on other sites like Gumtree and those that think this bass should be 20p or free due to it not being a Streamer / Fodera / a thru-neck / not made of titanium / more than they want to pay. I've had quite a few daft requests and people believing I should be giving this away because it doesn't quite fit with their hazy dream of an ideal bass, eg. it's not a thru-neck... I've had people not show up when they said they'd buy it and all sorts of clowns and jokers. Let's leave them at the circus!
    • By dapiccol
      PRICE DROPPED TO 689£
      I'm selling this beautiful Warwick Streamer LX made in Germany.
      It sounds amazing and has a great Low B, but i do not play much at the moment and i would rather sell it to someone who can give it what it deserves
      The bass is in very good condition, it only has a few marks on the lower part of the body, as shown in the pics.

Ovangkol Neck
      Wenge Fingerboard
      Gold Hardware
      Flamed Maple top
      Active 2 Ways electronics
      Truss rod cover is missing

I accept payment with bank transfer or Paypal (+4% on final price)
      I can ship In Italy for 27€, in all Europe for 55£,  and to the USA for 165£
      I might be interested in trades with Warwick Corvette $$ 5 Strings, Warwick Thumb, Fender Jazz USA (or Marcus Miller signature Japan), Fender Precision USA, Music Man Stingray... anyways feel free to make me some other offers
      (in case of long distance trades i will ship my bass as soon as i receive yours  )

For any other info feel free to contact me

• By MDWagstaff
      Hi all, 
      For sale here is my Warwick Triumph Lite (Rockbass). It's hardly used but does have a couple of dings which I've included in the photographs. Comes with the body attachments. 
      Looking for £700 (oto) or maybe willing to trade for these basses:
      Yamaha BB of similar value
      Ibanez ATK 8 series (4 or 5 string) 
      Ibanez ATK700 with cash my way
      Price dropped from £700 to £650!
      Collection from Wigan or can meet within reason. 

• By TBBassist2011
      Hi all, 
      SALE PRICE: 600, 500 480 - SHIPPED. DETAILS BELOW. 
      TRADE ITEMS: No longer interested in trade items. 
      I'm listing my Warwick RockBass Star Bass 5 String for sale or for trade for particular items! I'm not quite sure the value of the RockBass model currently, but I'm aware of recent listings, as well as the basses value new from Andertons and Thomann etc. I bought the bass last year from someone who had looked after the bass very well, and hadn't had chance to gig the bass. I'd bought it for a country project, but it didn't work out, and in the end never got gigged - as such, it's been sat in my studio for the past 12 months untouched, mainly in it's hard case. It had fresh strings and a set up at the time, and of course has been kept well at the studio. The only damage to report was made by the previous owner, and is on the lower heel right at the top. It is a very very small paint chip, but of course is worth mentioning. 
      In the current situation, contact-less pickup is of course accepted, or I can courier this, either hard case or soft case. 
      The bass works and sounds perfect, electronics are in order and plays great. 
      Thanks!

• By alinbassplayer
      With a heavy heart i'm putting my 2001 Warwick SS1 5 string up for sale.
      When I got it 3 years ago it was in a dire situation in its original "finish", it was all scratched up and the previous owner just kept waxing without cleaning, so a lot of grime had built up, one of the original saddles was lost and had been replaced with a smaller one, and the jack plug only worked continuously in passive mode, active was interrupted.
      So i replaced the whole bridge, will provide the old one for parts, i think i still have the original knobs it came with but they were just a little more tarnished and had lost their shine.
      When i bought the bridge and measured everything I realized this is actually the broad neck version and not the normal one, i only had a rockbass to compare it to, and that's not a fair comparison.
      2 years ago i had it professionally refinished by one of the Crimson Guitars tutors. It is now in a lovely semi satin finish, and a nice red which i think actually enhances the flamed maple, we managed to cover and clean most of the scratches but some can still be seen.
      I have also installed recessed Dunlop straplocks but i can provide the original ones should anyone endeavour to install them back, i am not very skilled in woodwork and didn't want to screw it up.(get it?!)
      The preamp and pickups are original, preamp is 3 band active/passive and honestly the tone out of it is unbelievable.
      The neck is beautiful, a little on the thicc side, but feels very comfortable and compliments the looks and sound of the bass.
      Only selling as the addition of a new bass will basically mean this will not be used at all anymore.
      Original specs as per warwick serial no.
      G 085969-01 
      2001 Streamer Stage 1
      5 string
      Flamed maple AA body
      Flamed maple neck
      Natural oil finish(not any more)
      Gold hardware
      And i think the fretboard is Wenge but it's not mentioned on the specs.
      It has been my main war horse for the past 2 years so it has a few newer scars, all can be seen in the photos. I keep my action pretty high as i play in A tuning. It could do with a clean and maybe a setup. Strings are fairly recent D'Daddario nickels 135 and lower.
      Any questions let me know, not interested in trades, unless it's a 5 string fanned fret/headless/both. 
      Offers welcome as price is not fixed.
      I prefer collection only from Lewisham, London or around the South East London area.
      Will come with a Hiscox lifelite HSC.