Why become a member? ×

Left Handed Gibson Les Paul Faded T 2017 [SOLD]
£500
Manchester

Have decided that Telecasters are my thing so moving on my Gibson Les Paul Faded T in "Worn Bourbon". Bought in December 2017, it's just under a year and a half old. Built in the USA and absolutely brilliant quality. Perfect condition and sounds great. Comes with the gigbag and all the case candy it came with. I have also fitted Schaller straplocks to it. Looking for £500 plus postage SOLD although pickup in Manchester is preferred. Happy to answer any questions

M15hnGi.jpg

qedKIm9.jpg

bieaxSz.jpg

Specs from Gibson:

Les Paul Faded 2017 T Played-in looks, modern performance. The 2017 Les Paul Faded T has the look of an instrument that already has a few decades of playing on it and has been shaped directly by the player's hand, for an absolutely perfect fit. This guitar represents the perfect marriage of tradition and modernity. It has modern 490R and 490T humbuckers, 22 polished frets for amazing bends and a great feel, a slim-taper neck profile for fast and comfortable soloing, Ultra-Modern weight relief for comfort and enhanced resonance, and nickel hardware, adding to its yesteryear vibe.  It also features our brand new Faded Gloss finish process for a more authentic worn-in look. Delivered in a padded gigbag, accompanied by a strap and a polishing cloth.

Body and Neck
Maple top on a mahogany body with Ultra-Modern weight relief. Maple neck with slim-taper profile, and rosewood fingerboard with 22 polished frets. 

Pickups and Electronics
490R and T humbuckers. 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 toggle switch

Hardware
Nickel plated TOM and aluminum Stop Bar. Vintage style keystone tuners. Black top hats

Protective Case
Padded gigbag

Additional Specs
Strap and polishing cloth

Edited by josh3184