Why become a member? ×

For Trade, not just for Christmas.

paul h

I hate 15" speakers. I always have. I much prefer 10" speakers and yet due to many cruel twists of fate I have never actually owned any in combo or cab form.

This is your opportunity to correct this sorry state of affairs.

I want to swap or "trade" if you will my Ashdown MAG C115-300 in it's "never been gigged I'm just a bedroom player please don't chastise me" condition for something with between one and two 10" speakers. This could be a head and cab or a combo.

As a special incentive there is a small floor in the carpet covering on the back of my combo which is hardly worth mentioning and as far as I can tell has no adverse nor positive affect on the tone.

Now to make things as unlikely as possible I will....

a ) Not bother taking any pictures unless really hassled.
b ) Refuse to put up any kind of specification. FFS just Google it! (If you don't know this is an in joke then you need to spend more time here)
c ) Any trades have to take place within easy driving distance of Hemel Hempstead. That does NOT include London. Because I hate London.

If you are interested and I can't see any reason why you wouldn't be please notify me by carrier pigeon.

I thank you.

Paul.

Edited by paul h

Here we go.

[attachment=16979:full.jpg]

[attachment=16981:back.jpg]

Just noticed a small bulge in the cab at the back just above the panel. Must have been there since day one as well as the carpet defect.

I will remove the dog hair and dust...unless you really want to keep it.

:)

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='paul h' post='353758' date='Dec 13 2008, 06:02 PM']Just added the potential sweetener of a BB614 for the right combo...and sneakily bumped in the process.[/quote]

Sounds good, I'll trade you my RB7 for those if you like... I'll even drive up and meet you! :)