Why become a member? Read more... ×
Matte_black

1998 Warwick Corvette FNA Wengé/Seymour Duncan
£750

Hello! Going to post 4 different Warwicks. This is the first of the list: 1998 Corvette FNA, Ash body, Maple top, Turquoise finish, Wengé neck and Seymour Duncan pickup.

Pretty good conditions, no issues. The finish on the body has a few blemishes but nothing major, as you can see. Only needs a fresh set of strings. Straplocks are included.

No trades, sorry. £750 plus shipping (£50 within Europe). Payment by PayPal or bank wire transfer. Ships in a Gator soft-shell case (boxed). UPS usually delivers in 3 working days.

Of course can take more pictures if needed.

_SAM1034.JPG

_SAM1038.JPG

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By StevieE
      Now just £500+shipping!!! 
      1996 MiG Warwick Fortress One Fretless, 3 piece flamed maple body, wenge neck & ebony fingerboard and is finished in delicious Honey
      Generic spec and info HERE
      I've had this bass a number of years and have attempted to play it for just a few hours in all that time. Fretless dreams now over, I can't justify owning an instrument just because looks/rarity etc. I'm dithering over ordering a custom Sandberg, having a bit of cash to go towards it will help! 
      The condition is excellent, especially for a 22yo bass. There are a few minor little scratches here and there, but you have to really search to find them. It's strung with flats of unknown age and origin, so will benefit massively from a new set of strings and proper set up. Electrics all seem to work fine when I plugged her in earlier.
      Collection is always preferred (RM5) but if its at the buyers risk and expense, I'll ship her out.
      Sale only, no trades please. Cash needed for the Sandberg fund!
      Cheers for looking, Steve 

• By Marianna
      **Price dropped for quick sale**
      I'm selling my beautiful Warwick Corvette Basic Rockbass 4-string in gorgeous Honey finish with active MEC J/J pickups. I'm not playing anymore, so time to pass it on. The bass has been extremely well looked after and it's in mint condition. You're basically buying as new but for half the price if you were to buy new today. Versatile, slim necked, great for beginners/younger players. 
      Selling with a practice amp, soft case and strap. Great set up for beginner/intermediate player. Just need a lead to get started. The amp is a cheap amp, hence including it for free here. The Ritter case is padded and well made. Strap is a simple black fabric strap. I still have the original paperwork for the bass and the amp, although the bass is obviously no longer under warranty. 
      Based in Manchester for collection or will look into courier options. 

• By Matte_black
      Hello! Another one in need of a new home. 1988 Stage 1, Wengé neck/fingerboard, Maple body. This one has been played on the Wacken festival stage by one of the previous owners.
      As you can see there's wear here and there and the hardware could do with a polish, but it's globally in very good conditions for its age and sounds great. Usual pre-91 skinny neck, contoured and concave body... you know the bass, I guess.
      No trades, sorry. If you need more pictures or informations, send me a message. Shipping by UPS is £50 within Europe, payment by Paypal or bank wire transfer.