Why become a member? ×

For Sale/Trade JP Basses Naïa 6 string

Nuf

Hello Everybody,

I love my JP, but I've got some little problems these days, and I'm forced to sell it... It's really a pain in the *** to sell such a beauty, but I can't keep it...

So here's the bass' specs

JP basses, modèle Naïa, 6 string.

neck: Padouk
fingerboard: Wenge
Nut : Padouk
body: Ayous (aka Obeche)
Top: Wenge
PS : There's a padouk "vein" between the top and the body...
Hipshot style B Bridge
Hipshot ultralites tuning machines, with 19 mm string spacement :
Micros Ken Armstrong custom preamp
2 bands + passive tone, controls are : Volume/Pickup select/Bass/Treble/Passive Tone (wich works during passive AND active mode)
switches are : Passive/Active and Bright Switch

Here are some pics :

The bass has a few minor scratches, that's all. Nothing bad.

You can hear some sounds of the JP on my myspace ( www.myspace.com/paulsarrazin ) or on this FTP : [url="http://crackcircus.free.fr/soundclips_JP/"]http://crackcircus.free.fr/soundclips_JP/[/url]

I' could possibly open for trades, and I could possibly be looking for another 6-stringer...

Edited by Nuf

what do you actually mean by "how much roughly" ? Do you mean the price, in pounds ? Or did I miss something ? Price is 1600 euros, so that means about something 1385 pounds...

Actually, I'm indeed looking for a high end bass to replace it... Just propose...

[quote name='Nuf' post='347653' date='Dec 7 2008, 01:00 AM']what do you actually mean by "how much roughly" ? Do you mean the price, in pounds ? Or did I miss something ? Price is 1600 euros, so that means about something 1385 pounds...

Actually, I'm indeed looking for a high end bass to replace it... Just propose...[/quote]
sorry missed the price in the sub title!