Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn- Yamaha Trb1005 Customized
£750

mrfunky

Final sale - 599£! - basically the price of the upgraded parts go for that (not including the price of the neck)... or with the old neck and without east retro preamp for 399£ (still with Delano pickups and Hipshot bridge). Hardshell case included.

I am selling my heavily customised Yamaha TRB 1005, 35", neck was done by masterbuilderer Prochazka from Prague (http://www.guitar-makers.com) - 3 piece quarter sawn maple neck (kinda like F bass style profile) with ebony fretboard,

Hipshot USA tuners, Hipshot B style bridge with 19mm spacing, East U-Retro preamp - UNI-Pre 5 knob passive/active, , Delano Sbc 5/He pickups. Pickups are placed in plastic housing from previous pickups as well as there are two little holes from quad coil switches after previous quad coil humbuckers.

Weight on my scale is 4.45kg. Great bass, powerful sounding bass, a nicely resonating bass even when not plugged in. Overall great condition, only very few tiny scratches as it was used.

All customisation incl.electronics was done by masterbuilder Procházka.

Will be carefully packed a shipped in a hard case with fresh DR Hi beam strings.

IMG_6595.JPG

IMG_6596.JPG

IMG_6597.JPG

IMG_6599.JPG

Edited by mrfunky
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...