Left leaderboard
Oneandfive

Ashdown ABM EVO III 210 combo and 115 cab £300
£350

I’m offering for sale my much-loved but not excessively travelled Ashdown rig.

I’m rehoming myself and my family due to building work, so I need to rehome this beast as well.

It’s been well looked after, it’s in good condition and sounds great. As Guy Pratt will demonstrate.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YP9PVdvgUc

Includes:

• Ashdown ABM EVO III 210 combo. Some slight scratches and scuffs, nothing that affects sound
  • Ashdown ABM 115 cab (one of the light weight ones). Good condition, apart from slight scratches and scuffs and missing part (nut? surround?) on middle socket (see picture)
  • Roqsolid custom-made protective cover for the combo. A bit scuffed, but that goes with the territory ...

I'm not considering splitting this yet, but let's see how it goes. I live in London SW14 (East Sheen). You are welcome to come and try it out. I regret that I am unable to offer delivery, so buyer must collect.

Many thanks,

John (Oneandfive)

imageproxy.php?img=&key=4b3806f48250f55a

IMG_2495.JPG

IMG_2488.JPG

IMG_2489.JPG

Edited by Oneandfive
price change