Why become a member? ×

SOLD Hagstrom HB-8 8-string bass - £450 posted!
£450

Dosi Y'Anarchy

I bought this new At the end of July and I've only used it a couple of times and it's yet to leave the house. 

I was desperate to try an 8-string as I had grand designs on a power trio that isn't going to happen anytime soon and as I'm in no gigging bands at the moment this was a bit of a needless expense.

It's a very cool bass, sounds great and lots of tonal variation with the different pickup modes and of course it's an 8-string and sounds awesome because of it and had one of the best headstocks I've ever seen.

I've seen nicer finishing on the side of the headstock (it just looks a bit rough).

More pics on request

I'm looking for £SOLD posted in mainland UK.

Can be collected either from Rickmansworth, Herts or Chesham, Buckinghamshire. (On the metropolitan line if you're on the tube) for £420

I do drive and have no problem delivering in person a short distance. I also have the original box so happy to post but this one is kinda heavy and I'll only post fully insured so it might get pricy.

Trade-wise just shoot what you've got, worst I'll say is no but I don't have much requirement for amps.

Edited by Dosi Y'Anarchy
Sold