Why become a member? ×

Ibanez BTB200 for sale

slazman

For sale is my Ibanez BTB200, price £90 plus carriage at cost (to be determined and agreed based on location but should be no more than £12, possibly less as I use a very reasonable carrier) - I live between Nottingham and Derby and would be happy to meet within a reasonable distance to deliver.

This has been my practice guitar for three years and has never been gigged. The bass is in dark pewter, almost black. It has no knocks or dings.

These guitars have a reputation for a high action but this one has been brilliantly set up by a noted Nottingham based technician. The twin pick-ups are DX-4’s at the neck and bridge combined with a PHAT II EQ control and Master Volume plus Balance knobs.

You should note that there are some Ibanez fakes around but this has been verified as genuine by Headstock (UK Distributors) as a genuine serial number and I have the email specifying this.

Picture is about the best I can get from my digital camera (the sale of this Bass will hopefully fund the purchase of a better one!). However if you want specific shots, PM me and I will do my best - same channel for any questions

Although my post score is low, I am a regular lurker around this forum. I have some feedback on Talkbass following a purchase from the USA earlier this year which I can link you to.

Peter

Edited by slazman