Left leaderboard
Marco1977

SOLD fender Rascal bass > Sold
£450

Sorry sold

Also up for sale: 

A really nice Short scale, almost immaculate (as new). Fender Rascal (mexico), will ship at buyers expense with case (35 euro extra).
Bass is located in the Netherlands.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_8352.jpg

IMG_8355.jpg

IMG_8356.jpg

IMG_8358.jpg

Edited by Marco1977

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Bassdude BE
      Just got this from Andertons last week wanting to try out a shortscale.
      Long story short: I love it! Makes me wonder why I never tried a Mustang and/or a shortscale before.
      Alas I'm now regretting not going for a medium scale bass (32inch scale) as the 30"scale is just a tad too small for me at the higher frets,
      but I can't trade it in anymore as this was already an exchange for some other gear I bought, hence this feeler.

The bass comes equipped with a fresh set of La Bella 760FL-S Deep Talkin Bass strings (43£) as they come recomended as the best strings for this type of bass and the bass also had a full pro set-up with medium low action which makes it play like a dream.

I´ve also bought a Fender shortscale gigbag with the bass (Never used, brand new!) which is a perfect fit for the Mustang and I will include this in the sale/trade deal

I still have all the original packaging (Both Fender & Andertons box) and the allen keys and other goodies it came with.
      The bass was only tested a couple of hours in my livingroom and she's less than a week old,  so it's absolutely mint!

New these go for 599£, the Labella's were another 43£, the gigbag was another 35£ and the Mustang PJ in this colour is currently sold out in most places,
      so grab yourself a bargain and get this brand new bass and all the extra´s for 178£ less. 

I´m looking for trades with medium scale basses, 4 strings and 5 strings (32"-33"), fretted or lined fretless.
      I can ad cash to the trade if your bass is of higher value.
      W.H.Y.G.?

• By Storky
      Six string bass tuned E:e so like a FenderVI. Very nicely made, active electronics, string through, 30” scale. Lovely tone with strong fundamental from EMG pickups and three band EQ. Don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions.

• By loremil
      Hello,
      Selling this amazing handmade Wilcock Short-Scale "The Mullarkey" bass. Handmade here in London, this is a fantastic instrument and only selling because I need the money. I bought it new from The Bass Gallery in London and the pictures they took still apply now - it is in great condition and sounds amazing.
      Comes strung with D'Addario halfrounds and includes Dunlop Straplocks as well.
      Collection in London or delivery at buyer's expense.
      Thanks for looking.
      Specs:
      - Alder or body
      - All Maple neck with Rosewood fingerboard
      - 30 inch scale, 20 fret neck (60mm at 20th fret - 40mm at the nut)
      - Graph tech nut
      - Double action truss rod
      - Medium jumbo frets
      - Bolt on neck
      - Two custom Armstrong single coil Pickups
      - 3 way selector switch and master tone and master volume
      - All Hipshot hardware (Kickass bridge and super light tuners)
      - Dunlop strap locks

• By Simonsbass
      I was torn on this so withdrew this earlier in the week, I'm now certain I want to part with it, it's also going on eBay for a few hundred quid more so I don't expect it to stick around for long. I have another bass to pay for so I will not be lowering the price. Please don't ask and don't wait around if you want it expecting me to lower the price it won't happen. 

Alembic Brown Bass from 2002 In perfect, as new condition. 
      30.75" scale
      Anniversary Electronics (cable provided)
      In original case - again in perfect, as new condition
      Set up with D'Addario 45-105 rounds 
      Walnut facings with myrtle core - beautiful figuring and flame in both. The neck is 5 piece and constructed from mahogany, birch and maple - the neck is slender and great to play. The bass has a rubbed oil finish throughout
      Brass and ebony string retainer - unusual and lovely feature found on the BB and only a few other early models
       plays beautifully with a low action. No paperwork (this wasn't supplied though the bass is entirely legitimate and registered with Alembic). Comes with adjustment tools, guarantee card and manual.
      A new one has a pricing of around £9k
      the only trade I am interested in is a non-tatty Wal 4 string so nothing else, please this is a £9000 bass 
      I would like it gone this weekend, you are welcome to pay upfront and collect later if you can't make it this weekend to Brighton, or i can UPS it within the UK and europe .. and absolutely no try before your buy i dont have the time ..Thanks 

• By Paul S
      Moving on my Squier VM Mustang as I find I am favouring my recently put together Frankenstein for Fender flavours at the moment.  It is REALLY nice but seems a shame not to use it so off it goes as part of my spring clean.  These aren't that common, they weren't made for very long, but they are lovely little things.
      It is black with a maple neck, short scale, I put a BWB scratchplate on it and a tug bar in approx the right spot.  When I acquired it a previous owner had already put a cheeky Fender headstock decal and F neck plate on it - both of which I decided to keep -  and also upgraded the pickup to a Nordstrand NM4.  Have to say you'd be hard pushed to tell it apart from a Fender apart from the weight - which is 3.5kg/a whisker over 7.5 lbs.  Back of the headstock is original and the serial number shows it to be a Cort made in 2011 and I would rate its condition as 9/10.  This one has the string through bridge - currently strung with TI jazz flats.  The neck is Jazz width, 38mm at the nut, with 18mm spacing at the bridge - neck is lovely, set up for my preference at 12th fret is approx 2.5mm on the E and 2mm on the G.  Neck has a very slight relief but the truss rod is fine if you need to adjust that.  Will come in a tatty but serviceable guitar hard case - I think it is for a Gibbo 335 shape but fits the Mustang a treat. 
      Looking for just £250 collected from South Benfleet in Essex.  Could courier this to mainland UK for £20, more exotic destinations would need a quote.
      My only trade at the moment would be for a Barefaced Supermidget, steel grill, with cash your way, or perhaps a lightweight Gibson Thunderbird with cash