Why become a member? ×

Gallien Kureguer 2001rb 1080watts(flight cased)
£550

Hi,

So I had my bass head up as sold unfortunately me and the buyer couldn't meet and I was too busy to post it++ postage costs started to make it quite complicated. As a result of all this I'm going to say I'd like collection only unless we can talk about an alternative to make it easier.

collection will be from cambrige 

with that out the way. The amp! It's a complete beast very power as used by tool and red hot chili peppers, can support gks nice neo line of cabs for extra clarity.

very well built comes with foot switch for its natural overdrive mode.

Here's something I didn't write about it:The 2001RB Amplifier Head is Gallien-Krueger's big gun with 2 - 500W woofer amps bridgeable to 1000W and 2 - 50W horn amps. It is capable of getting the deep, floor-shaking, warm sound that powers reggae bands. For rock players it features a special design distortion circuit that lets you quickly dial in the perfect growl and drive, and which automatically mutes the horns when the high-gain channel is activated. For funk players, its voicing filters and biamp controls let you scoop the mids and add the perfect high-end edge needed for popping. For any style of music performed on arena stages, the 2001RB is the amp of choice for top professionals. 

That's all folks.

IMG_3872.PNG

IMG_3873.PNG

IMG_3874.PNG