Why become a member? ×

Public Apology

JakeBass

Hello Basschat,

This is a public apology to all involved in this nightmare but especially to Reuel. Im sure most of you know what has happened.This is taking some balls for me to do so Im just going to say it.

Im so ashamed of what I was doing. I want to get this all put right and get the bass to Reuel as soon as I can and make amends. Im feeling so horrible,so disgusted with myself that it will be on my conscience for what feels like the rest of my life. I have been laying awake at night having that feeling in the pit of my stomach for a good few months and it really is the worst. I was just digging a massive whole for myself and its very hard to climb out once your in. I am deeply sorry about trying to conseal myself and shut myself off. Its mad what your brain tells you when your desperate! Cannot begin to imagine how Reuel has been feeling.

I cannot believe how strong this online community is and how willing the members are to help a fellow bass player. Really warms my heart to know you guys will always look out for one another.
I have given all my personal details to Rob(Shockwave) who is acting as some sort of intermediary and I am going to send the bass within 1 week or have a contact of one the Warwick forum admin to collect it personally. I want to thank all who have helped Reuel and to help me get this all back to how it should.

I hope this can be resolved with no hard feelings and I can be welcomed back into the community as its one of my favourite hobbies and really missed talking on basschat and the warwick bass forums. I hope these words sum up just how im feeling and we can put this behind us.

Eternally sorry

-Jake