Why become a member? ×

FEELER..1968 Gibson NON REVERSE THUNDERBIRD..ex OASIS

jimijimmi

[quote name='OldGit' post='336698' date='Nov 25 2008, 10:09 PM']I hope Jimmimmimimii is hapy with us bumping his thread like mad ~)[/quote]

Absolutely furious i should think , nice bass though if only i had the money to have a collection.

[quote name='steve-norris' post='336845' date='Nov 26 2008, 12:26 AM']Absolutely furious i should think , nice bass though if only i had the money to have a collection.[/quote]

i dont mind at all guys! :) its all fun!

im sorry im delayed with the pics..im off on a 15show UK tour tomorow,so ive been prepping for that...i think its gona be sunday before i can get any up and posted.

hope youre all well

[quote name='jimijimmi' post='337016' date='Nov 26 2008, 09:48 AM']i dont mind at all guys! :) its all fun!

im sorry im delayed with the pics..im off on a 15show UK tour tomorow,so ive been prepping for that...i think its gona be sunday before i can get any up and posted.

hope youre all well[/quote]

Have a good one

[quote name='kevbucket' post='337168' date='Nov 26 2008, 12:43 PM']john entwistle in the quireboys , now thats mad !!![/quote]

haha..i have to restrain my playing i have to say!
keep things in the groove...

we are off on tour tomorow..take a look at our tour dates,if youre near to any and fancy a night out be sure to come along!
www.myspace.com/thequireboys