rhysyjob

TC Electronic Rebel Head 450 plus RC4 Controller and TC Gigbag
£460

TC Electronic RH450 plus RC4 Foot Controller boxed with TC Gigbag leads and instructions. Excellent Condition and brilliant sounding bass head.

No cracks or damage to any buttons or knobs.

Selling to fund a new bass cab (unfortunately).

UK Mainland Shipping Only.

£440 delivered

£420 collected from South Wales 

F46724E6-4E2F-4D2B-9147-F4CFADB80F09.jpeg

1AE05C4D-553D-4FBF-8ABE-CD08BAD53DA3.jpeg

24E42797-3DB3-4BBA-85B3-97E518382658.jpeg

9BA987EF-0E41-4E61-B905-FC0DD478F36C.jpeg

93DB32EB-C04D-4D0C-A1B4-D01C1F484437.jpeg

69CAB4CE-476D-4890-B6EC-1D6B80EE7DDF.jpeg

F4A0E845-1735-4E83-8A40-6F5D8859FCD0.jpeg

Edited by rhysyjob

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By rabs
      Great condition TC Electronic Hall of Fame MINI Reverb (includes box) - £50 delivered.
      Straight sale only I'm afraid, not looking for trades.
      The item is in great condition (it has velcro on the underside). A great pedalboard friendly Reverb pedal with Toneprint technology.
      More info from the TC Electronic site here:
      https://www.tcelectronic.com/Categories/Tcelectronic/Guitar/Stompboxes/HALL-OF-FAME-MINI-REVERB/p/P0DD6#googtrans(en|en)

• By grelum
      I bought this a couple of years ago intending to add it to my pedal board. However, I decided to move to a multi effects unit and the pedal has therefore never been used (at all). It is boxed with the leaflet it came with. It's in immaculate condition and is looking for someone who will actually use it. I can add photos later when I get home. Good saving on what they are going for brand new. I may consider swapping for a non tone print reverb. 

• By dodge_bass
      Couple of pedals for sale / trade if anyone is interested (all in mint condition - pretty sure have boxes for the two TC electronic ones). Add £5 for P&P.
      COG T70 Octaver - three Octavers in one box with an FX loop. Great unit just too much pedal board real estate for me these days. Nails the classic OC2 sound and then you've still got two other octavers to mess on with £240 new plus build time - £150 gets it.
      TC electronics Corona chorus - about £70ish new. £40 gets it.
      TC electronics HOF reverb - about £90ish new. £50 gets it.
      Trades wise - weird and wonderful FX mainly but would consider small heads too potentially (just try me!).

• By Savethedaves
      Time to thin the herd a little bit to raise some cash.
      TC Electronic Ditto Looper - £SOLD
      Fantastic little looper. Owned from new, bought on a whim and barely used.
      Earthquaker Devices Arpanoid - £SOLD
      Very versatile and unique arpeggiator pedal - loads of options at a the click of the wheel! DEFINITELY worth checking out some videos of this pedal in use. Can also act as a decent octave pedal!
      EHX - Pitchfork £SOLD
      Super snappy little pitchshifter. So many options. Sounds beautiful with 6th shift. Super beautiful. 
      EHX - Superego £120
      Inspiration in a box. Washy, bendy, synthy amazingness. Really don't want to sell.
      Ibanez SB7 - £70
      A stunning and difficult to find synth/envelope pedal. Sounds amazing stacked or by itself with dynamic playing.

• By big rob
      I must say the best 4x10 i have ever owned, also has a great tweeter.
      Now down to £300 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Grab a bargain.
      Also comes with the padded TC cover.
      TC Blurb:
      Stackable 600 Watt bass cabinet with tweeter offers extreme portability and superior tone for stage and studio use ? Vertically stackable with other RS range cabinets for uncompromising full-frequency sound Compact and lightweight bass cabinet design 4 x 10" custom Eminence* drivers for deep fundamental bass tone 1" titanium diaphragm tweeter with 1.5" aluminum coil for increased percussive attack and definition Dual speaker link connections on premium Neutrik speakON* connectors (8 Ohm impedance) L-pad control lets you adjust to get the perfect amount of high-end detail Stylish ?anti-skid? covered plywood cabinet designed for toughest life on the road Designed and engineered in Denmark