Why become a member? ×

SOLD Sandberg Deluxe Semi-Hardshell Bass Gig Bag
£50

SOLD

Hiya all!

I recently acquired a bass which came with this very good semi rigid case/gig bag, made by Sandberg, in good condition (although not mint, can send details upon request)....this is the older version of this sort of bag, which this website still offers:

http://www.mveducation.com/invt/211118/

I'm interested in trading it for a quality gig bag that would fit my SKB rigid golf clubs flight case, which I use for flying with two basses int heir respective soft gig bags (this Sandberg doesn't, because of it's almost square shape and bulky construction)

for instance, I would be interested in a Mono Bass Sleeve or a Warwick bag, but hit me up with any ideas....

THE CATCH IS AS FOLLOWS........I'm working on a cruise ship out of Southampton, and could meet you around the downtown area only in the following dates and time frames:

early morning to early afternoon (say, until 15/16 hs) on:

Monday 09.4.2018

Saturday 21.4.2018

Friday 04.5.2018

and

Friday 11.5.2018 ,  when I will be disembarking the ship and flying back home, so a meetup in Heathrow will be possible, depending on what time my flight is issued

I might be able to ship the case, not sure about prices for that (buyer covers it) but I can find out on my next time at the post office.......cash offers considered

actual pictures of the bag will follow up in a few days, PM me for details and any questions you might have

many, many, many thanks!!!!

IMG-0532.JPG

IMG-0533.JPG

IMG-0534.JPG

IMG-0535.JPG

Edited by manueljauregui
adding pics for the actual item

• 5 weeks later...
  • Josh locked this topic