lynxus69

EBS Classic Line 110 (110CL) 1x10" cab - Sold!
£150

For sale EBS Classic Line 110 cab.

It's small and fairly light (15kg) but has very full, round tone. Thanks to its tweeter it doesn't lack top end but the sound (and the looks!) is more vintage than neodymium speakers.

Mint condition - gigged only once as I'm using it only at home practice. It's loud enough though for band rehearsals and small clubs.

I'll post the pics soon.

I'm based in London, E5 but can post within UK.

EBS Classicline 110 Details:

• Frequency Response 55-18.000 Hz
  • Sensitivity 93 dB
  • Power Rating 150 W RMS
  • Impedance 8 ohms
  • Height 35 cm / 14”
  • Width 49 cm / 19”
  • Depth 34 cm / 13”
  • Weight 15 kg / 33 lbs.

Review:

http://www.notreble.com/buzz/2010/10/29/ebs-classicline-110-and-112-mini-size-bass-cabinets/

20180320_161945.jpg

20180320_170135.jpg

20180320_170005.jpg

Edited by lynxus69
Pics

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Marky Screen
      Amazing analogue bass chorus, this is the 2nd gen true bypass version.
      Internal trim pot to set FX mix level.
      External controls for rate and depth.
      Chorus, pitch Mod and Flanger modes.
      Fixed internal crossover (around 150-200Hz from what I remember ) so the bass frequencies remain unaffected.
      Velcro on the bottom.

No collections or trades thanks.
      Due to the CV19 situation getting things posted may take a little bit longer than usual as I an only dropping of parcels when going to shop for food essentials so please be aware of that.
      No trades thanks.

• By dballona
      This is a collectors' article, besides being the best P Bass I have ever owned, without a doubt. This bass is part of the history of an incredible musician, which played with names such as Steve Vai, Neil Zaza, Cyndi Lauper, Little Steven, Tina Turner, Dan Hartman and Billy Joel and even legendary Miles Davis.

I bought this bass from a New Jersey resident who bought it from the person who did TM's Estate sale. He visited TM's house and shipped this beauty to me in Brazil, where I used to live. Now, after moving to the UK, I am playing less and less, and it makes sense to sell this to a collector/actual player, which will take care of this legacy moving forward.

Originality-wise, electronics of this bass are entirely original except for one of the pots. The pickguard is broken next to the cable jack, typical for old P basses. The body was obviously stripped and covered with glossy finishing – probably it is not nitro, I'd say it is PU. One thing that dates the stripping is that there's a picture of TM with this bass dating back to early 70s from what it seems... so it's been like that for a while. And a funny fact, when I got the bass, the neckplate was flipped. I left it as TM knows what works better.

Everything else is clearly original, and I can back up originality after collecting old Fender basses for a few years.

Included on the sale:
      - Bass;
      - OHSC;
      - Covers (both pickup and bridge);

I will try to ship some of the memorabilia that was included in the original sale to whoever buys it. I left all of it in Brazil when I moved in as I had no intentions to sell it... if you're interested, leave me a message and I will send you more pictures.

• By Mattbass97
      Darkglass Vintage Microtubes (USA version) - £95
      Perfect working order and in good condition Comes with original box and some original extras Price includes Royal Mail Signed For 1st Class "The Microtubes Vintage is our tribute to some of the most legendary sounds in rock history. It provides warm tube-like tones with a natural dynamic response that echoes the organic compression of old tube amps and reel-to-reel tape machines."
      This is the USA version, as far as I am aware (and according to Darkglass) there is no sonic difference - the only difference is the footswitch is a different variety to the pedals made in Finland.

• By mrfunky
      Hello!
      it is time for a change! GAS...you know...so for sale is my good condition EBS Reidmar 750, extremely loud, very versatile from "EBS precision sound" to a nice "warm round character "with drive engaged (definitely not tubey as mesa walkabout, but definitely warm, warmer then markbass LM, LMTube eg.), character button, mute switch, Pre/post DI (really great!), sweepable mids,  drive button is really nice and adds nice warm flavor up to a light/mid overdrive, 700w into 4 Ohms, 350 into 8, I used it mostly with Barefaced BB2 and never ran out of steam and never really went above 11 tbh (I mean o'clock, NOT in the sense of Spinal Tap - "but my head goes to eleven!"   ) The head was always kept in a sturdy soft case and only shows small wear - I tried to show it in the pic - it is three scratches from a cable a left on top of it in the bag.., I still have original box as well as I bought it new just over a year ago, so it still in warranty definitely till the end of the year. I had no issues at all and worked great in any gig or in studio setting and selling only as I am after a different amp... Shipping to UK/Europe should be no problem even in this time claims the post office here...Shipping to UK/Europe included!

• By lowregisterhead
      For sale are my two EBS Proline 210 cabs. They have served me very well for a long time, but the time has come to retire them, as I recently bought a new class D rig only due to my ageing back! They do show signs of wear and tear, but the carpet covering isn't torn anywhere, and they still sound fantastic.
      I just noticed that the knob is missing on one of them in the photos, but I have one to replace it with. £350 each, or £600 for both. Retail price is around £900 each. In the current climate collection isn't really an option, but I can ship them for an additional £20 per cab.
      I also have an as-new EBS HD360 30th Anniversary head for sale on here, and I can do a very special price for anyone who fancies the whole rig. Drop me a PM if interested.
      Sorry, no trades please.