Why become a member? ×

Squier Jazzmaster - modified!
£270

Got this up for grabs, I've owned it for a few years now. It's awesome but I'm about to move house and need to downsize the collection. 

I've added a matte black pickguard (I'll include the original with the sale), a Mustang bridge and a buzzstop, as well as wrapping the Bridgeport's to ensure they don't move about and throw off intonation. 

Things to know: the pickup selector is a little dodgy and you may want to get it looked at, it's never bothered me as I'm a "set and forget" kinda guy but it can cut out when you're switching, but not once it's switched, if that makes sense.

Also, whilst the "rhythm circuit" is fully functional, the replacement pickguard actually didn't have the holes in the same place for the volume and tone rollers so I've left them inside the cavity and wrapped them in plastic to stop them rattling about. Obviously not an issue if you fit the original plate or have no need to constantly vary the volume and tone on the rhythm circuit.

Also, the "sandman" neck plate isn't for sale and will be replaced prior to sale.

Other than that, it's a banger. I'm also selling a strat, a gretsch and a bass vi.

Give me a shout if you have any questions.

Collection from rickmansworth, herts,  massively preferred but I can post.

£250 collected or £280 Inc mainland UK postage, PayPal or cash on collection please

IMG_20180224_124532.jpg

IMG_20180224_124551.jpg

IMG_20180224_124559.jpg

IMG_20180224_124622.jpg

IMG_20180224_124633.jpg