jtlessons

Duran Duran "Rio" Free Bass Tab/Video Preview

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By super al
      This is from a gig at Durrington Working Men's Club from February 23rd '19. Durrington is near Stonehenge for reference.
      The gig was to showcase our new horn section and new drummer and we only had one rehearsal as a full band so it has a raw feel to it. This was also the first time I'd played 'Tears of a Clown' live (played a semi tone down in 'c').
      Video was shot but the quality was terrible. Our singer, Kurt, recorded this on his laptop.
      Feedback welcome
      Oops! Anyone know how to attach an MP3 player to an MP3?

Bits_enc=lNn4dyPYM7MvNCyhtjoSJofpvtomL24428uePOBfy-a0S9bZvZsEhW4sxk4vHDSU6bALFB3bisoU%0Aphblo7VEt0sUtvwShGCkJljwZNavte4ZdPRmzcnOjM3It42-yhDyoD54cg==
    • By lowregisterhead
      Price reduced to £695 with Gator case, including UK shipping...
      For sale is my Thunderfunk TFB-750A head, a fabulous amp with bags of tone, really flexible EQ, and a huge amount of power. Runs right down to a 2 ohm load. In excellent condition, as you can see from the pics. It’s just been fully serviced, and had a small issue with one of the pots fixed, (hence the ‘Job No.’ sticker) and is in full working order.
      I bought it on here last year, and despite its quality and tone, I really don't need a head this powerful. I'm downsizing in general, so I'll be putting a few other things up on here shortly.
      I'll throw in a 2-U Gator ABS case to protect it on its travels.
      Sorry, but I’m not looking for any trades  

• By Marky Screen
      Got this in a trade a while ago but hasn't been used much so i've put it up here.
      Come to the realisation that I'm not a funk machine or have the need to simulate operating a bus drivers accelerator.
      Has an auto on off spring loaded wah pedal and 2 modes to switch between normal mode and a more intense, resonant wah sweep
      Price includes UK delivery

• By Huw Foster
      My band Goodfoot did a live session the other week. Hope you guys like it!