jtlessons

"The Blue Side Of Jazz" Joe Pass Free Guitar Tab

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By binkybongo
      This is a wonderful example of what must be the ultimate of its type. Even has 'ripples' on the surface as a vintage plate often exhibits.
      Had it fitted as you can see on CS Jazz.
      Cost around £250 - 300 landed from the US.
      Beauty.

Bass in the picture with plate fitted not included - view here to buy it.

• By mxm
      1978 Fender Jazz Bass.

Very good condition, includes original bridge cover, original scratch plate and screws, has had input jack replaced but will include original part.  
      Case for illustrative purposes.

Genuine reason for sale as I've got 2 other Jazz basses (MIM/CS) and it's a shame that this gets used least, so I'm being sensible.
      I'll be sad to see it go but I'd like someone else to get some use out of it.

Has recently been set-up and restrung by KGB in Birkenhead.

No rush to sell, looking for offers in the region of £2000 - you are welcome to try it in person, I'm local to Chester/M56.
      Not really looking for PX, but never say never.

Can supply further pics and info on request.

• By ivok80
      Selling my Fender 60s Jazz Bass (Olympic White, Rosewood Neck). It's a great sounding bass with an authentic road worn look and in overall great condition! My collection is getting out of hand.. therefore i'm selling.
      Classic Fender Jazz bass with timeless design elements. Off-set waist body, ultra-slim, fast-action neck and full-range Bi-Pole pickups. Many of the period-correct details that made the original Jazz basses so cool are spot-on replicated in this classic vintage-vibe beauty - especially the original offset waist, ultra-slim neck, and pair of vintage-style Alnico magnet Jazz Bass single-coil pickups.
      One small dink on the neck (see pics) which doesn't effect playability. I removed the pick guard (I like the look without), which you can have with the bass.
      Based in NW London, happy to ship UK wide for extra cash.
      Fender® 60s Jazz Bass Features:
          •    Model Name 60s Jazz Bass, Rosewood Fingerboard, Olympic White
          •    Series Classic
          •    Color Olympic White
          •    Body Alder
          •    Body Finish Polyester
          •    Body Shape Jazz Bass
          •    Neck Material Maple
          •    Neck Finish Gloss Urethane
          •    Neck Shape "C" Shape
          •    Scale Length 34" (864 mm)
          •    Fingerboard Pau Ferro
          •    Fingerboard Radius 7.25" (184.1 mm)
          •    Number of Frets 20
          •    Frets Size Vintage-Style
          •    String Nut Synthetic Bone
          •    Nut Width 1.5" (38.1 mm)
          •    Position Inlays Pearloid Dots
          •    Truss Rods Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
          •    Bridge Pickup Standard Vintage Alnico Magnet Single-Coil Jazz Bass
          •    Neck Pickup Standard Vintage Alnico Magnet Single-Coil Jazz Bass
          •    Controls:
          ◦    Volume 1. (Middle
          ◦    Pickup)
          ◦    Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup)
          ◦    Master Tone
          •    Pickup Configuration SS
          •    Bridge 4-Saddle American Vintage Bass
          •    Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
          •    Tuning Machines American Vintage Reverse Open-Gear Bass
          •    Pickguard 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
          •    Control Knobs Black Plastic
          •    Dimensions 4.5x15.1x47.3 IN

Thank you!

• By andyneeds
      Reluctantly up for sale is my ‘62 RI CIJ Fender Jazz - superb jazz tones & Very good condition apart from some buckle rash scratches on the back - i bought this bass NEW in 2005 & it was my main gigging bass for many years - just doesn’t get played anymore & deserves to!! Moving house & need to free up some space-It’s not too heavy - approx 9lbs ( bathroom scales) sounds & plays great - can include cheap gig bag free or proper fender padded gig bag for a little extra. The Aguilar 4j HC pickups alone now retail for over £200!!!-Collection preferred - thanks for looking - ps I would gladly share some of the mileage if meeting somewhere en route (within reason) to be discussed 

• By TorVic
      *Price Drop:  1245 GBP / 1425 euros (+ shipping costs within mainland UK / EU)*
      De Origin Deluxe 4 in excellent condition (Original price: 2850 euros / ~2500GBP)

* Alder body
      * Quilted Maple top
      * Maple neck
      * Birdseye Maple fingerboard (24 frets) 
      * Norstrand Big Singles
      * Aguilar OBP-3 9V 
      * Weight: ~3.7kgs
      The two additional switches were added by the previous owner but do not perform any function at the moment - they could be used to configure parallel/series switching between the pickups and a on/off switch.
      Original pics: https://www.degierguitars.com/portfolio-items/origin-quilted-sunburst/?portfolioCats=41&fbclid=IwAR1YXCPQggaYeaYkLLiTT_QSB6jxnIC21ZKTIEPNeFqeiTBgPJuMNUdnjEk

My photos: