Why become a member? ×

Fender USA Precision
£700

Mr Bassington

Hi all,

I am reluctantly selling my Fender Precision as it does not get used as much as it should and I recently made a synth purchase that I probably should not have (oops) so I need to recoup some money from somewhere else so this will have to be the one I get rid of!

I bought this bass about a year ago from another basschatter (excuse my lack of posts, I can't remember my previous login details to my old account... doh!) who purchased it from new and it has not seen much daylight outside of its case by either of us, by the sounds of things so it's still in incredibly good nick. I'm not entirely sure on the year (the serial states it's 2003-2008 so somewhere around then, I suppose!) It sounds great and is currently strung with flats.

It comes with the standard Fender moulded hardcase. I am located in Brighton and don't drive, and personally I'd rather not courier but if needs be, something can probably be arranged. I am however in London regularly so something could be sorted that way.

I'm looking for £700 for this bass, as that's what I paid for it. I may accept a trade and cash my way, along the lines of the Sire Marcus Miller basses or something like that. Show me what you've got!

Thanks for looking :)

Note: Also worth mentioning that there are only a 3/4 light scratches on the back of the bass which don't show unless you hold it in very specific lighting, so it has only lightly affected the laquer. No dings or anything which would hurt it aesthetically!

Edited by Mr Bassington