Why become a member? ×

Squier (by Fender) Bass VI - 6 String - Sunburst - Excellent Condition - £260 (+£30 for a Defretted Ibanez)
£260

PerfectionBG

[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I am selling this bass due to a lack of space, and the fact I haven't had enough chance to use it. All the electronics are working well and the guitar sounds very healthy. It has been kept in a hard case for most of its life since I spend a lot of time away. It is a fantastic instrument and should be getting played.[/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]There are very few surfaces scratches from light use (shown in pictures), and a small white scratch (shown in pictures) at the base of the instrument. [font=inherit]The guitar looks to be nearly new apart from this, and I have barely changed anything from when I took it out the box. If I had played it more, I likely would have changed the bridge and strings as is recommended by a lot of Bass VI players, but it plays great as is. Never gigged.[/font][/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=inherit]I also have a defretted Ibanez GSR 200 neck on a GSR 180 body. The body is like new, but the neck has a small crack by a tuner and is unfinished. Would be a good gigging/starter fretless. I'll include it for £30. [/font][/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=inherit]More details can be found here: [url="https://www.andertons.co.uk/p/0305600500/electric-basses/squier-vintage-modified-bass-vi-in-3-colour-sunburst"]https://www.andertons.co.uk/…/squier-vintage-modified-bass-…[/url] (RRP: £408)[/font]

[font=inherit]Please feel free to message me with any questions.[/font][/font][/color]

Edited by PerfectionBG