Why become a member? ×

GMR Soundboard 5 - Traded
£750

PeteHantzios

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hi ,[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm selling my GMR Soundboard 5,[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]it is in great condition apart from a few superficial dings on the back side viewed mainly through reflections, and a small chip next to the back strap button, that is also hardly noticeable and non intrusive. Cosmetically I'd rate it a good 9/10 and functionally the bass is perfect. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]34" scale[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]19mm string spacing at bridge[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]49mm nut width[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]radius something like 16-18"(?)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]body I'm not sure(perhaps alder under some kind of artsy finishing beneath the clear coating)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]quilted maple top[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]pau ferro fretboard[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]noll 4 [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]band eq, with active/passive, and passive tone[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]bartolini js(probably hum canceling as there's no hiss)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]weight 4.1 kg[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Frets are excellent, truss-rod works stellar, it's very playable,with great tone quality and versatility(bridge pickup really sings) and very low action possible.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Reason I'm thinking of trading/selling is because I mainly play a stingray 5 these days and prefer[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]the string spacing and sound.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]So you would know, I bought the bass last summer from bass direct as passive for 850 pounds at the exact same condition as it is today based on a short video demonstrating its passive sound. I immediately modded it with the noll pre(I always like my basses active) and it was my main bass for six months.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I also have the metal truss rod cover that's not showing in the pictures.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Trade value for me 950, closer to what it cost me. Interested in musicman 5 string basses.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cash can be adjusted both ways. But from cheaper basses I would only consider sire 5 strings. [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Blemishes picture[/font][/color]
[url="http://imgur.com/a/jM0uI"]http://imgur.com/a/jM0uI[/url]

Will post properly padded in a semi-hard case that came with, and this inside a card box.
Done this multiple times with success.

Thanks for looking.

Edit: Now that I checked there's no history under my account name, (perhaps because I was paying per ad),
so I should mention that I've successfully sold the last 4 years through basschat a vigier passion IV, a roscoe century standard 5, a clover avenger 5, and even traded a fender deluxe dimension with a member of the forum from the uk.

Edited by PeteHantzios

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...