Why become a member? ×

Elecro Harmonix Bass Micro Synth

Col

Chaps,

I've been having a lot of fun with a new Bass Micro Synth pedal from Electro Harmonix, but like a dick, I tripped on it last night and busted three of the switches on top. It all still works but I'm less than impressed with the build quality.

Anyway, does anyone have any suggestions about how to replace these? (or maybe recommend a similar, but better built pedal?)

I really liked the way it's possible to play with the switches on the fly whilst playing, now I have to wedge a credit card in the gaps to change the sounds......

[quote name='Col' post='318505' date='Oct 30 2008, 04:50 PM']Chaps,

I've been having a lot of fun with a new Bass Micro Synth pedal from Electro Harmonix, but like a dick, I tripped on it last night and busted three of the switches on top. It all still works but I'm less than impressed with the build quality.

Anyway, does anyone have any suggestions about how to replace these? (or maybe recommend a similar, but better built pedal?)

I really liked the way it's possible to play with the switches on the fly whilst playing, now I have to wedge a credit card in the gaps to change the sounds......[/quote]

oh dear...

i bought one of those a couple of weeks ago and im keeping it inits box with its bubble wrap (when travelling about with it) for that reason - the wife thinks im being overlly protective but it sonds like im doing the right thing...

its a cool pedal tho - you can got some ridiculous sounds!! im only just figuring out how to get the usable ones (ie that dont sound something from an 80s horror film!)

Edited by unimpressed alf