Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Fender MIM Hybrid - Jazz neck/Precision body £260
£300

offhegoes

Update: Right! I'm going to be abroad from Tuesday for 6 weeks, would be nice to get it sold before I go so one final drop to £260. It's it's not sold by Sunday then I'll hold until I get back and it'll be back at £300 sitting on Basschat for the long wait :P

For sale: Fender MIM Hybrid bass - 2014 MIM Precision body with 2015 replacement Fender jazz neck.
£260.

Selling a bass I bought from Meddle on Basschat for £300 just a few months ago!

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/305002-sold-hybrid-mim-precision-bass-jazz-neck/page__fromsearch__1"]http://basschat.co.u...__fromsearch__1[/url]

You can see the full bass history there, and basically I'm selling it exactly the same with a change of strings. No issues with it apart from the little cosmetic touch-up on the body where it meets the neck as in the link above (and visible in the last pic below). It plays and sounds great.

I'd always had in mind a precision with a jazz neck so I was interested when I saw Meddle selling a jazz neck and precision body, so he kindly put them together for me. I ummed and erred a little while because I really wanted a maple fretboard (w/black block inlays if possible), but figured I could get such a neck for over £400 from AllParts or wait forever and a day for someone to be selling one - so I went for this instead. Then a week later a guy is selling a precision with maple jazz neck (black block inlays) for £400 locally! I'm picking that one up tomorrow and so this one is back up for sale.

So anyway, there's my life story, happy to ship it within the UK or deliver within 50 miles of Glasgow.
Any questions please just ask :)
[attachment=247499:IMG_0031 (1).jpg]
[attachment=247500:IMG_0033.jpg]
[attachment=247501:IMG_0036.jpg]
[attachment=247502:IMG_0040.jpg]
[attachment=247503:IMG_0043.jpg]

Edited by offhegoes

Right! I'm going to be abroad from Tuesday for 6 weeks, would be nice to get it sold before I go so one final drop to £260. It's it's not sold by Saturday then I'll hold until I get back and it'll be back at £300 sitting on Basschat for the long wait :P