Why become a member? ×

ended
£360

olliedf89

Selling off a few pedals I haven't used in over a year. Great pedals in good working order, just don't use them and need some monies. All in great working condition.

Electro Harmonix Ring Thing SOLD
A great ring modulator that is capable of producing a fair few other effects including flanger, tremolo, octave down and up as well as whammy-like sounds with an expression pedal, also features 8 preset modes which is cool. Stereo output, too.
As new condition, comes with original box, had it about 3-4 years from new.
£90 posted

Electro Harmonix POG- SOLD PENDING
You all know about this, the polyphonic octave generator with two octaves up and two octaves down, various filters and chorus effectors as well as 8 presets.
Comes with original box, had from new for about 2 years.
This is now faulty, the other day when I was cleaning to send, I noticed the 'Attack' slider was loose and it came off, I tried to fix it but I don't want to risk damaging it. It all works as normal, but the upright slider just isn't attached. The slider bit underneath still moves. Picture on request.
£110 posted

Catalinbread Teaser Stallion
This is a strange little distortion/fuzz box with an extra button that introduces oscillating-like noise into the mix. A very aggressive sound perfect for noisier bands. Think Dwarfcraft's Great Destroyer but a bit less refined. Works great with active basses too.
Good but used contion, owned second hand for about 2 years. No box.
£40 posted.

Fuzzrocious Rat Tail (Double dist mod) WITHDRAWN
Fuzzrocious' version of the Rat distortion pedal. This one features a second distortion button. Great, controllable distortion with three clipping modes and two controls for adjusting the saturation of the highs and lows. Works very well and gets very angry.
As new condition, no box, had about 1 year second hand. (electrical tape is because the LED was super bright on stage)
£80 posted.

Any questions, feel free to ask!

Posting will start from Monday 12th June and usually only takes 2 days to arrive.

[attachment=247020:IMG_20170610_133234.jpg]

Edited by olliedf89
sale is done

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...