Why become a member? ×

FS: TC Electronic RH450 Rebel Head + RS210 Cab + RC4 Footswich + Bags/Covers/Cables. £600
£600

mandosteve

[b]*THIS IS NOW ALL SOLD*[/b]

[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=4]For sale is my trusty TC Electronic Bass Rig. All fully working and sounds great. Only selling because the projects I played bass on have ended and I don’t foresee anymore in the near future. The cab has a few cosmetic marks from being on floors etc… The head is in very good condition. Available to view in Eastleigh, Hampshire. Collection only.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=4]Price for the head/bag/footswich alone is £400. Price for the Cab/Cover is £300. I would much prefer to sell the whole rig as one for a discounted [b]£600[/b] and I’ll chuck in a speakon speaker cable too.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=4]Any questions just ask![/size][/font][/color]

[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=4][size=4][attachment=243923:TC RH450 + RC4.JPG][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=4][attachment=243921:IMG_2535.JPG][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=4][attachment=243922:IMG_2536.JPG][/size][/font][/color]

Edited by mandosteve

these amps sound fabulous - just a little on the pricy side new. The sound that comes from the TC RS cabs is insane - so detailed. Absolute steal at this price, too. A little more than just buying the amp by itself, so GLWTS