Why become a member? ×

Epiphone Thunderbird Pro IV Bass with Epiphone Case - Now SOLD
£250

dibnag

I am selling my Epiphone Pro IV bass, its in a gorgeous semi trans black which always gets admiring looks on the stage. This benefits from active electronics and a through neck for a truly remarkable tone. Great for anything from jazz to rock to funk. The range of tones that come from this bass are truly amazing, with the right rig you will get some lovely harmonics from this. The Pro IV basses are among the best made by epiphone. This will suit a seasoned player as well as a beginner with its versatile sounds and playability.

It also comes with a genuine Epiphone hard case which is sculpted to the Thunderbirds body and carries the epiphone logo on the outside.

Looking for £180

The condition of the bass can be seen in the photos attached. It has had a recent setup and service so is ready to go. Whilst it was having its service it had the shielding upgraded, since this it has been super quiet even when other band members are struggling with mains borne interference.

The strap lock buttons in the photos will be removed and standard strap buttons fitted for the purchaser. Also note the guitar stand is not included in the sale

[attachment=242097:20170331_160148.jpg]
[attachment=242098:20170331_161438.jpg]
[attachment=242096:20170331_160010.jpg]
[attachment=242099:20170331_160037.jpg]
[attachment=242101:20170331_160025.jpg]
[attachment=242100:20170331_155938.jpg]

I am based in Oldham (Greater Manchester).
Thanks for looking

Edited by dibnag

Hi

Very interested, in this bass

I am in London at the moment, but will be back home (Uppermill) week beginning 23rd April if it s not sold by then

Would you be interested in a trade (it would be a Gibson SG with cash my way)

Thanks

Tom

Hi Tom,
I am afraid I am not really interested in a trade, as I am trying to thin out some of my collection of music equipment. So the stuff I rarely use is going first. But what were you thinking of cash wise and what condition is yours in?

This bass has been well looked after in the time I have had it as you can see in the photos.

Uppermill isn't far from me so if its not sold by the 23rd by all means come and have a look.

Edited by dibnag

The wife would kill me if I spent that on another bass as a part exchange. :-( But by all means pop round on the 23rd I am sure you will love it. Thanks anyway

Edited by dibnag