Why become a member? ×

Sold! Fender Mustang MIJ Olympic White/Tort (2 weeks old)
£485

Studio GC

Bought this on a whim while in a nostalgic hippy high on Denmark St. I think it's because I was across from Regents studio where the Stones cut their first album (Wunjo Bass Cellar). I was feeling a Bill Wyman vibe.

But really I got this to have in my daughter's hospital room so I could practice with short scale while on my stays with her. Don't worry...she is going to be ok. But she has since moved into an open ward and bass playing (even unplugged) is a no go.

I've used this bass for one band practice and it works well, but I also just got a Classic 50's P Bass for a great deal and one has to go and it's going to be the Mustang.

The bass is 2 weeks old. I will include receipt and paperwork.

It's strung with d'Addario Chromes. Added thumb rest, but only one screw (in existing scratch plate screw hole) so no additional holes in the body. Still has the plastic on the scratch plate.

I will gladly ship mainland UK. Just shipped my '76 Jazz bass to a Basschatter so I do have one transaction here on Basschat....lots on Talkbass 100% approval over on Talkbass (Studio GC).

I paid £565 for the bass with the flat wounds and a pro set up at Wunjo. I can sell it shipped for £485. How does that work? Will include original Fender SS gig bag and packed in original Fender Bass box.

Local pick up (plug it in a and play before you buy) an option too.

Edited by Studio GC