Why become a member? ×

Gallien Krueger 410RBH and 115RBH

cwbass

Hi I've got a Gallien-Krueger 410RBH and a 115RBH for sale (8ohm versions), will sell seperately or together. They are both in excellent condition with only minor scuffs, and will come complete with boxes, manuals and castors. Please reply or PM me with offers if you are interested.

Thanks
Dom

Edited by cwbass

Guest subaudio

[quote name='cwbass' post='310820' date='Oct 20 2008, 09:42 PM']Hi I've got a Gallien-Krueger 410RBH and a 115RBH for sale (4ohm versions), will sell seperately or together. They are both in excellent condition with only minor scuffs, and will come complete with boxes, manuals and castors. Please reply or PM me with offers if you are interested.

Thanks
Dom[/quote]

Hi Dom

Would you be intrested on a trade for a Lakland Skyline Duck Dunn 4 string P in great condition

Marti

I'd love to swap but I really need the cash as I'm supposed to be going away at Xmas and havent even got the cash for the flights yet!!

Thanks
Dom

[quote name='subaudio' post='311165' date='Oct 21 2008, 11:24 AM']Hi Dom

Would you be intrested on a trade for a Lakland Skyline Duck Dunn 4 string P in great condition

Marti[/quote]

Guest subaudio

[quote name='cwbass' post='312628' date='Oct 22 2008, 11:40 PM']I'd love to swap but I really need the cash as I'm supposed to be going away at Xmas and havent even got the cash for the flights yet!!

Thanks
Dom[/quote]

No worries, I'm in the same boat :)

Edited by subaudio