Why become a member? ×

SOLD_FS: Sadowsky RV5 Metro 2004 alder/rosewood
£1600

johnpaulbass

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hello,[/font][/color]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]After some taught I've decided to put on sale once and for all my beloved Sadowsky RV5 Metro 2004 (first year of production of the Metro series) made in Japan.[/color][/font]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Alder body and maple and rosewood neck. I'm the second owner and bought it directly from USA in 2006.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The bass has some visible signs of use. It has been my workhorse for 10 years.[/font][/color]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]Said that it has no functional defect. The neck is straight, electronics work perfectly as a Sadowsky should.[/color][/font]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The weight is about 4,1 kg and comes with original Sadowsky case.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The price is set considering the aesthetic conditions (because, as mentioned, is functionally perfect). I can talk about that a bit but I really do think it's already a fair price. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]No trades for this one as I've already decided what to purchase next.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The bass is located in Slovenia.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Shipping is at buyers cost. [/font][/color]

Edited by johnpaulbass