Why become a member? ×

SOLD

enigmatic

Well loved and well gigged, relatively good condition. Sounds great, just a bit big for me.

£200, preferably cash on collection (S.E. London).

More pictures later when i have the energy to unload the pile of cabs on top of it!

Edited by enigmatic

Guest subaudio

[quote name='enigmatic' post='309803' date='Oct 19 2008, 01:32 PM']Well loved and well gigged, relatively good condition. Sounds great, just a bit big for me.

£200, preferably cash on collection (S.E. London).

More pictures later when i have the energy to unload the pile of cabs on top of it![/quote]

Hi

Could you tell me how many watts this is please and how long you have had it.

Hi,

It is 400 watts at 8ohms and I've had it for about 3-4 years. It's been great and will be sadly missed, but I hurt my back and is just a little heavy to lug around as much as I need to.

have a few more pics!

As you can see all the corners are still on, but a couple are slightly damaged. Doesn't effect the sound though!

Guest subaudio

[quote name='enigmatic' post='310301' date='Oct 20 2008, 11:35 AM']Hi,

It is 400 watts at 8ohms and I've had it for about 3-4 years. It's been great and will be sadly missed, but I hurt my back and is just a little heavy to lug around as much as I need to.

have a few more pics!

As you can see all the corners are still on, but a couple are slightly damaged. Doesn't effect the sound though![/quote]

Hi

Thanks for that, could you tell me where are you based ? and are there any issues with the amp as I need something 100% reliable.

Thanks again

Marti